Weekend Wheel Throwing (May 2023)
Our wheel throwing class is perfect for those who would like to try throwing for the first time, those who want to improve their basic throwing skills or if you just want to play around with clay.
A 3-week wheel-throwing class;
Students will come to our studio, once a week on Saturdays, for the wheel-throwing course, over the course of 3 weeks. Classes are limited to 3 students per session to allow for plenty one-on-one instruction with our maker.
Where will the class be held?
- Our wheel-throwing class will take place at 'Ayu Larasati Studio' at YVE Habitat, No. A29, at Cinere, Depok, West Java, Indonesia.
When will the classes be held?
- The classes will be held on Saturdays, May 20th, May 27th and June 3rd 2023. Students will meet once a week.
How many classes are available?
- There will be 2 sessions; Morning (9 AM - 12 PM) and Afternoon (2 PM - 5 PM)
- There are 3 slots max. for each session.
What will we learn during the class?
- The class will take approximately 2 - 3 hours.
- During the first session, students will learn about throwing on the wheel. The second session will consist of trimming (this includes the opportunity to carve your items) and the last session will be for glazing your items.
What's included in the fee?
- The fee covers instructions, use of equipment and materials. Students will also receive homemade food and snacks during the class.
When can we expect our items to finish and be picked up?
- Your items will be ready approximately 3 weeks after your last session. You can pick up the items at our offline store, Unearth Space (located right above 1/15 Coffee Gandaria)